More from my site
- Throwback Thursday: I actually paid $16.88 in network fees to send $71-worth of BTC. When we say the fees were high (and still are), we aren’t exaggerating.
- Donating $1 BTC to Wikipedia, fee is $1.78
- How long, if ever, do you think it will take the mempool to clear for BTC, and when do you think we will finally see at least 1 TX per second consistently on the BCH chain?
- Even at ~$1 fee for Legacy Coin (BTC), they still have LONG way to go for success!
- Nano(food) and JimmyJoy BCH support petition: "Paying with Bitcoin (BTC) is a pain, fees can skyrocket depending on the time of day, yesterday I paid €0.65 fee for a purchase. Please, consider starting to accept Bitcoin Cash (BCH), which has a stable €0.0005 fee. @EatNano @jimmyjoyfood"
- It makes no sense to accept bitcoin when the fee was higher than the items being paid for.