More from my site
- Craig’s Razor: Craig Wright is issuing insane threats that he will attack exchanges in order to sabotage the BCH price. With lower price, difficulty goes down. As a consequence, his minority hashpower stands a chance to control BCH. He’s insidious.
- Noob here, need some insight pls.
- Falkvinge on guess which predator in crypto
- Bitcoin Cash is the community, the market, the miners, the developers, the dapps, the exchanges, the critics and much more. Having 51% of the hashing power is just one bit of the puzzle. If CSW is too important to debate, explain and convince us of his grandiose claims, he can seriously fork off.
- Bitcoin Cash meetups have now come to Singapore! (By someone who used to be a small blocker until the full blocks damaged his own use of Bitcoin)
- The voice behind /u/BashCo going into damage control mode and deleting their own comments.