submitted by /u/newhampshire22
More from my site
- Is it possible to send zero fee transactions on bitcoin cash?
- The BS narrative of BTC supporters: I rather pay a higher fee to secure my transaction… 🤦♂️
- BCore logic: probability of not being able to pay for a coffee using BTC LN = n%. That’s OK, a few % of failed payments is OK. Probability of a fraudulent Bitcoin (Cash) double-spend when buying coffee due to 0conf = n%. That’s not OK, must be 0% always.
- Please help, ViaBTC, is not letting me withdraw my bitcoins, everytime i try to send to another wallet it says : Withdrawl amount plus transaction fee exceed the available balance. The minimum balance to send is 0.01 and i have 0.02xxx , please im stuck and im new to that platform! 🙁
- On keys4coins.com currently we only accept the real Bitcoin (Cash) – BCH, that is the "ABC" chain. Any accidental payment with BSV when you pay with BCH, we will return to you, unless you give us permission to keep it as a donation. In that case we will convert to BCH.
- Bitcoin on Twitter: "BCH fees don’t spike with additional transaction volume, BTC fees do (higher than $50 last time!)"